 Off-Topic / Debate / 20848
  Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern!

(...) What if, in a person's chosen ideology, the fact that someone has relations with others are not their spouse is not only acceptible but welcomed, would they then be the disgusting pig that you referred to? What if the same person didn't choose (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern!

(...) You bring up exceptions, which are not to what I was referring. Speaking about the Clintons, I am sure that they got married in a Christian church and exchanged wedding vows (if I am wrong in this assumption, then I retract my condemnation). (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)