 Off-Topic / Debate / 20841
    Re: Michael Moore gets money from Disney —Scott Costello
   (...) While that is a great quote, and very true, I am not so sure that it completely applies here. I believe that Disney’s decision is directly related to the ideology of Michael Eisner and those in his inner circle. I just wait to see if there is (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Michael Moore gets money from Disney —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Jeez! Dr. Laura is disliked not because of her religious or political views, but because she is a bigot and spreads a message of hatred against gays, bisexuals, and those involved in BDSM. Her attacks on people participating in alternative (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)