 Off-Topic / Debate / 20821
Re: What's worse--being a moron or being corrupt?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 04:39:31 GMT

So a Canadian Parliamentary aide called Dubya a 'moron' a while back, and
that sent everyone into a tizzy.

Now the Mayor of London says Dubya's corrupt:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/3011999.stm

Which would you rather be--labeled as a moron or labeled corrupt?

I would say being labeled a moron is far better than being labeled corrupt.

I, like the mayor of London, would love to see the day when Dubya's
overthrown.

Why stop with Dubya? We should get rid of the whole lot and reinstate the
constitution as our basis of government. (You know where everyone follows the
same "rules" regardless of wealth and/or "political power")

However, I personally don't think it'll happen 'cause of all
the apathy that abounds concerning Dubya's transgressions.

So 'moron' will have to do.

Dave K

-Mike Petrucelli