 Off-Topic / Debate / 20819
20818  |  20820
Subject:
What's worse--being a moron or being corrupt?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 18:14:33 GMT

So a Canadian Parliamentary aide called Dubya a 'moron' a while back, and
that sent everyone into a tizzy.

Now the Mayor of London says Dubya's corrupt:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/3011999.stm

Which would you rather be--labeled as a moron or labeled corrupt?

I, like the mayor of London, would love to see the day when Dubya's
overthrown.  However, I personally don't think it'll happen 'cause of all
the apathy that abounds concerning Dubya's transgressions.

So 'moron' will have to do.

Dave K