 Off-Topic / Debate / 20794
    Re: One more reason why I'm refusing to shop in Wal*Mart —Scott Costello
   (...) LOL, Why do I find it funny that activist Christians threaten to boycott Wal-Mart if they do not obey them. Then, when they cave to that pressure, Dave is unhappy and in turn threatens the exact same type of boycott, meanwhile criticizing the (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One more reason why I'm refusing to shop in Wal*Mart —David Koudys
   (...) These aren't activist Christians--these are pseudo-Christians who haven't got a clue, and only want to enforce their morals on everyone else. Christian activists are the ones who were marching in Toronto a few months back protesting against (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One more reason why I'm refusing to shop in Wal*Mart —David Eaton
   (...) Sorry Dave, but that's not the point. Doesn't matter *who* they were just so long as they're Wal*Mart customers. Wal*Mart SHOULD be responding to their customer's demands. It's just that (and I agree here) those demands are stupid. Should (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)