 Off-Topic / Debate / 20787
  Re: Newsbits

Being an avid X-Men reader for nearly twenty years now, I feel that I am at least somewhat qualified to speak on this. First off this guy’s assertion that this is an anti-Bush movie is stretching so much that even Mr. Fantastic would have trouble (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Newsbits

(...) Not actually, the third road is to implement preventatives that do nothing touching on individual privacy or denying anyone the most fundamental of civil rights. For example, planes could and should have been made more secure years ago -- it (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)