 Off-Topic / Debate / 20729
  Re: Thank the NRA for Prez Dubya..

(...) Im no gun collector or anything..not even an enthusiast. But passing legislation against guns simply cuz they *can* be used to kill people, thats kinda dumb. We could have laws that outlaw guns completely, but then we would have to outlaw (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Thank the NRA for Prez Dubya..

(...) Part of the problem is that gun ownership in the usa appears to come without responsibility; 500,000 are stolen each year... no doubt by "irresponsible people". ;) Scott A (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)