 Off-Topic / Debate / 20603
  Re: The U.S. Economy: The Thousand Yard Stare Through the Years

(...) Ahhh...hhh! NOOO...OOO! John, I like you, I really do. But as a President of the US? Ummmmmm, no. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The U.S. Economy: The Thousand Yard Stare Through the Years

(...) Hey Tom, what if I made you Transportation Secretary? You could push a federally funded 2 lane hiway down the Left Coast (or east coast as it will be for you soon) with a minimum speed limit of 100 mph...;-) Even if you decline, I use this (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)