 Off-Topic / Debate / 20525
  Re: Heres a debate question for ya...

(...) Hey, he has his opinions and I have my own. If he can encompass discussions of world politics with the words "little things," I think I am allowed to express an opinion on that comment. As has been commented before: don't like what you read in (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Heres a debate question for ya...

(...) While is it true that world politics take far more importance over anything else of the sort, I won't go the the extent to demean those whom veer from that discussion. Well, to each his own, I surmise. (...) Yes, the pressure does compound (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)