 Off-Topic / Debate / 2050
  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

Uh, I was not mentioning someone race, Sproaticus, or whatever name you are! That is totally different. Have you lost someone to a murderer? Wouldn't you say your feelings were nuked, or devastated, or whatever term you want to insert! Get a clue! (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) But the topic does come up, regardless. I'm just a catalyst here... BTW, my name's in my .signature. (...) Different? Sure. Totally? Nah. Sure, I've lost someone to murder. I've lost someone to heart disease. I've lost someone to incredibly (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)