 Off-Topic / Debate / 2048
    Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)) —Larry Pieniazek
    <37D2DA5A.3FAA4509@voyager.net> <FHMnG6.30B@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (...) I think Chris did a pretty good job of explaining why I do in fact consider everything when making decisions (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)) —Simon Robinson
     In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: Larry, (...) (I rearranged your posting to stick this first as I thought that was important) I'd like to emphasize that on that score the feeling is mutual. You've provided a very valuable service. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)) —Simon Robinson
     (...) I thought I'd made it clear that I do not believe in theft. I think all of us here respect property rights. Where we disagree is that the money that you claim you should not be paying in tax is money that I believe was never rightfully yours (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)) —Simon Robinson
   (...) On this subject, I wonder if we're both making the mistake of trying to rationalise people's motives too much. There are a few of us here - people like you, me John DiR, Christopher Weeks, and others, who have come to different conclusions, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)