 Off-Topic / Debate / 20463
Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 00:00:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Matt Hein writes:
Would I want
my kid to skip church while I attend, just because
politicians claim he doesn't understand?

Of course not.

Sounds to my like a damned left wing/ atheist
conspiracy.

//...//

...and expect
others to flock to your side in pity of you and your
left wing nonsense.

Pathetic.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow christian enthusiast

Excuse me, sir! I agree to most of the things you say, but what is this
mixing of politics and religion? Do you really think that being left-winged
is equal to being an atheist or what?

/Tore
A Christian, anti-liberal and anti-conservative Lego-enthusiast