 Off-Topic / Debate / 20428
    "End of History" author: Withdraw US troops from Saudi Arabia —Larry Pieniazek
   Francis Fukayama argues that now is the time to close our Saudi bases: (URL) thesis includes the notion that doing so now would not be perceived as a retreat, unlike if we wait a while, when there will be more unrest. Coupled with the currently (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "End of History" author: Withdraw US troops from Saudi Arabia —Terry Prosper
   (...) I'd approve of that, except 1-I'm a bad apple ;-) 2-I'm not American :-O Do I have the right of an opinion even so Lar? :-) I'm joking of course ! US troops are still in Germany? I read somewhere that at any moment, there is at least 1M (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)