 Off-Topic / Debate / 20387
Re: US & friends vs. Muslims
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 03:01:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes:
I refer to Québec as my country and Canada
is a foreing country for me.  Although I tend to be in favor of anything
that is bad for Canadians because I consider them as enemies (in a political
point of view only), I do not support terrorist activities.

Let me re-phrase that...  I consider Canada as our political adversaries, so
I tend to agree with anything that gives an advantage to Québec Over Canada.
I don't wish bad stuff will happen to Canada, as one could have understand
from the first sentenced.

Terry