 Off-Topic / Debate / 20377
Re: The Reasons for War: Let Me Count the $680m USD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 22:28:44 GMT

A John Neal writes:
Hold on there, conspiracy boy-- I thought Bush et al was in bed with
Halliburton.  Perhaps it is a really BIG bed...  But wait, Bechtel isn't the
BIGGEST contributor, what gives?

Don't you have friends, John?  Are you a conspiracy of people?

-------------------------------
"Cronies Set to Make a Killing"

"Cheney, Halliburton and the Spoils of War"
http://www.corpwatch.org/issues/PRT.jsp?articleid=6288

"Cheney's Close Ties to Brown and Root"
http://www.corpwatch.org/issues/PRT.jsp?articleid=6028

"Halliburton Makes a Killing on Iraq War"
http://www.corpwatch.org/issues/PRT.jsp?articleid=6008
-------------------------------

When next you post perhaps you could provide a detailed analysis of how
these articles are based on false information -- a lot of it is surely based
upon public records of U.S. military contracts.

I am a patriot with his eyes open.  If I need to see evil, hear evil, and
speak evil it is because that is what is required today to be a real
patriot.  I can't just hide behind some lame right-wing ideas and a moldy
old book, okay God-boy?  Where's your messiah now?

So far.  But do you really care?  Will you retract when they are found?
Somehow I think not.

It depends on who finds them.  If it is an insepection team headed by the
U.S. or the Brits, then right -- I would be underwhelmed at the "planted"
discovery of such weapons.

But you are right -- I don't care.  It is my belief that WMD are precisely
what allows the U.S. to bully the world.  Now, thanks to the Bush-ites, no
other country can rest until they can defend themselves in kind against nukes.

The genie is out of the bottle -- nukes and increased terrorist activity may
now be the result.

-- Hop-Frog