 Off-Topic / Debate / 20286
    Letter to local paper (not by me!) —Ross Crawford
   As I sit embedded in my sofa, alert but not alarmed[1], I wonder in shock and awe at the barrage of jargonised verbiage being fired by weapons of mass instruction in the battle for my heart and mind. Brooding in my evil lair, I seek a human shield (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)