 Off-Topic / Debate / 20275
  Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time.

(...) Your last two posts are basically trolls, Lar. Personally, I have found your position pretty wishy-washy so far. Against the war, but if we're in it, then let's do this or that thing. Etc, Etc, Etc. One band-aid solution after another. I think (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time.

Check this out: "This war was not worth a child's finger" (URL) think what I like about the article is the documenting of the arguments and techniques to justify the war. As many breathe a sigh of relief they instantly forget the slippery slope we (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)