 Off-Topic / Debate / 20271
  Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!!

(...) Okay, I'm not exactly sure what angle you're coming from, but I'm just hoping you're not acting on the implication that 'most people'- I'm assuming you mean american - spend their time watching TV or preoccupation with a job. I can't (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!!

(...) I'm sorry you feel insulted for so little, especially since you said yourself you "assumed" I was talking about Americans, while I was talking about anyone in N. America or Europe. Now, I didn't include you in the 95%, so I don't see why you (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)