 Off-Topic / Debate / 20261
    Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!! —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) We are perfectly free to kill each other, government took away that right (okay, hoarded it for itself, if you wanna be picky). We are perfectly free to take that other person's stuff, and government took away that right (same caveat). In a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!! —Scott Costello
   (...) Great job Bruce, you were able to nail down two of my biggest problems with the Republican party, the reason I am an independant instead. You also summed them up very nicely. I agree the government should not reserve the right to kill it's (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)