 Off-Topic / Debate / 20235
  Re: Now, you have to read this ! How stupid can one get?

(...) No, but it puts you in the center of the crosshairs. With a Patriot Act that may never expire maybe we can some day figure out a way to reach across the border and drag you down here to suffer the penalty of U.S. law. Collaborator. You are (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Now, you have to read this ! How stupid can one get?

(...) What is that Patriot Act? I love your answer! Sarcasm is always very funny! Indeed, if I stopped questionning the almighty and righteous american saviors, I'd have more friends, but alas! I'm not a sheep... Terry www.rotule.qc.ca (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)