 Off-Topic / Debate / 20202
Re: Are you in or are you out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 00:24:52 GMT

You're right--I live in constant fear that a guy with a nickel-bag of pot
is going to smoke near me.  And those poverty-level criminals are much more
dangerous than wealthier (and, therefore, acquittable) criminals.
The racial disparity of the prison population is sufficient cause on its
own to question the justice of the justice system,

Not sure I agree with that, exactly, it's rather a long chain of inferences.

and there are countless
other reasons to question the system, too.

So stick to them, Dave! They're sufficient.