 Off-Topic / Debate / 20193
    Re: Hotel Palestine —Richard Marchetti
   I must take exception to the use of the term "coalition" -- a coded term intended to suggest dozens in numbers when in actuality only 3 countries are actively participating in the INVASION of Iraq: the U.S., England, and Australia. Further, there (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Hotel Palestine —Pedro Silva
     (...) (I have reasons to believe there is a Polish contingent over there as well; and I know that the Spanish Navy has ships deployed in the region to assist in the operations. It's a wider gang than you may think at first, even though only 3 of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Hotel Palestine —Richie Dulin
   (...) Really? Not by any definition I'm familiar with - why do you think it suggests 'dozens'? We have a coalition government in Australia (and it's often refered to as 'The Coalition') which consists of only two parties. (And I note that our (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)