 Off-Topic / Debate / 20192
  Re: Hotel Palestine

(...) It's hard to second-guess battlefield conditions, though I agree that it would have to be an impressive rifle to damage an Abrams. Were there unprotected soldiers or civilians on the ground near the tank? That might change the priority. A (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Hotel Palestine

(...) From what I could see on the footage, there were at least two tanks and no visible ground troops. I assume the camera, which was located at the hotel, to have about the same viewpoint as the alleged sniper. (...) The RTP reporter was (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)