 Off-Topic / Debate / 20144
  I *was* confused about the Canadian position, but I'm not any more

Thanks, Mr. Coyne for clearing it up! (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I *was* confused about the Canadian position, but I'm not any more

(...) " Let us be clear. We are in favour of UN resolutions but against their enforcement; against the use of force but in favour of the threat of it; against fighting the war, but in favour of winning it. This is part of Canada's unique national (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I *was* confused about the Canadian position, but I'm not any more

(...) Glad you liked it. Josette actually found this one and we were dying laughing. I don't think this is a completely correct statement of official position, mind you, but it's pretty funny. Nor is it reflective of any particular individual (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)