 Off-Topic / Debate / 20145
Re: I *was* confused about the Canadian position, but I'm not any more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:59:45 GMT

Thanks, Mr. Coyne for clearing it up!

http://www.nationalpost.com/search/site/story.asp?id=29495289-85DB-4EC4-9FE5-E7DD1A6C3BAC

Clearly Canadian!

"
Let us be clear. We are in favour of UN resolutions but against their
enforcement; against the use of force but in favour of the threat of it;
against fighting the war, but in favour of winning it. This is part of
Canada's unique national identity. Other countries may support the war
without participating in it. Only Canada is participating without supporting it.
"

Oh I can't wait until JC leaves office...

Dave K