 Off-Topic / Debate / 20062
  Re: My over-simplification of the anti-war movement

(...) Hi Selçuk! I'm glad to see you posting-- over the past few weeks I would sometimes think how it would be good to have someone from Turkey post with their take on this whole mess, and of course you were the obvious person I thought of! It's (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My over-simplification of the anti-war movement

(...) Hi Maggie..:-) Things are not pretty here. Although the "no to US troops" decision is mainly based on the usual misorganization of our government, it quite represents the public opinion about the whole mess. This opinion of course, has both (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)