 Off-Topic / Debate / 2000
  Re: Libertarianism again.

Ruthlessly snipped so I could snipe at a few points (...) Disagree. Whether we do it at all is INDEED the question. For those who choose not to make provisions for their future, or choose not to decide, still have made a choice. THEIR choice, THEIR (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarianism again.

(...) And their children? Is it their choice as well? Are you happy for their children to grow up in poverty? (...) Blimey - what planet do you live on??? Natural monopolies are a standard recognised part of economic theory. They occur for all sorts (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)