 Off-Topic / Debate / 1989
    Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color) —Larry Pieniazek
   Much better, thank you. To a certain extent I already knew this but it needed articulating for everyone else. I'm gonna snip away most of what you and I said, but I still have to focus on this part... (...) You bet it is. LOL. THIS is why I say your (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color) —Simon Robinson
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: Simon (URL) I just don't want to share heaven with murderers and torturers, no (...) OK - I may dislike a lot of what Christians say but I'm with Jesse on this one. The mistake I think you're (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)