 Off-Topic / Debate / 19877
  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks writes:> (...) Not necessarily nukes. they know c would annihilate them for that. however a terrorist group *could* come up with chem or bio weapons themselves, and therefore using them would hurt c (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

(...) Something we agree on. Given the "problems" with our itelligence, why would you rather err on the side of war? Kill 'em all, let god sort 'em out? Perhaps you can explain it better... -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)