 Off-Topic / Debate / 19879
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 05:16:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Spencer Nowak writes:
Lastly, there not being a "proven" link means nothing. if our military
intelligence was that good OBL would be long dead and the bay of pigs
invasion would have worked out nicely.

Something we agree on.  Given the "problems" with our itelligence, why would
you rather err on the side of war?

Kill 'em all, let god sort 'em out?

Perhaps you can explain it better...

-- Hop-Frog