 Off-Topic / Debate / 19830
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 05:26:07 GMT

Bingo.  That is exactly what I meant.  I believe that the US is unique and
special; a shining example of Freedom to the world.  I am proud to be an
American, and I believe all Americans should be proud of their country and
grateful for living in it.  Because of our greatness, I believe we have a
special responsibility to the world to make it a better and safer place.  We
are unlike any other nation.

Wow, more crazy delusions! There are no chosen people or countries, John --
stop scaring the neighbors!

We choose ourselves.  Some of us have the benefit of NOT having to obey the
voices in YOUR head.

He's a John Neal -- The Covenant, the Sword, and the Arm of the Lord.

Hail Satan!

-- Hop-Frog