 Off-Topic / Debate / 19810
    Re: Geneva Convention on POW treatment is just another inconvenience to the Iraqi Regime? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Chris, you're wasting your breath with Scott. Many (but unfortunately not all) of us now ignore Scott... you might consider it too. But to answer your question, yes, Scott does think that way about the US, by and large. (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Geneva Convention on POW treatment is just another inconvenience to the Iraqi Regime? —Scott Arthur
   (...) 1. It was a mob. 2. They were not shooting at anyone in the water; they feared someone was in the rushes. [We all fear the unknown to some extent.] 3. Look at how some of your countrymen treated American Muslims in the aftermath of 911. Those (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Geneva Convention on POW treatment is just another inconvenience to the Iraqi Regime? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Let's be realistic, Scott--my countrymen treated American Muslims like crap long before 9-11. We don't need some outside agency to create our racism for us. We're a nation of do-it-yourselfers! Dave! (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)