 Off-Topic / Debate / 19792
    Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Richard Marchetti
   Weeks said: (...) Then Neal said: (...) Isn't the basis of your faith a struggle between the good and bad out to achieve their own goals? I my world view self-interest is a given. It is the moving force behind every human action since the beginning. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Richard Marchetti
   This one's for resident heavy-hitter and heavy-lifter Larry P, y'all know how he loves a cite from authority: "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)