 Off-Topic / Debate / 1979
Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:38:31 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

That "universe is chaotic and we don't understand it all" bit is a bit
stale. Yes. we do not understand everything there is to understand, but
so what? No amount of praying and waiting for revelation produced the
light bulb. That was science.

Your news is old news, don't bother stopping the presses.

What I was talking about was Chaos Theory which, if I understood Dr. Malcolm in
Jurassic Park correctly, is the *current* scientific rage.

Einstein was about trying to uncover a unified theory of the universe.  Post-Modern
scientists are now seeing the folly in that.

So stop the presses!  "Universe more mysterious than previously thought"

;-)John