 Off-Topic / Debate / 19757
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:16:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry "The Plagiarist" Pieniazek writes:

I presume you're talking about the government in the latter case, but can
you rephrase that without the "at gunpoint" phrase?  There's no initiation
of force involved; it's simple enforcement of social contract.  You may
disagree with the contract, but until you exit from it, you are subject to it.

How does one exit? What if the contract was abrogated by one side (the side
with the big guns)?

Then they will discover the power of democracy. ;)

Remember Bush’s "Read my lips" promise?

Scott A