 Off-Topic / Debate / 19736
  shame on you Mr Bush. ["Re: Freedom from information"]

(...) I've still not seen it yet, but well done: Anti-war speeches dominate Oscars (URL) his gracious acceptance speech:] "Fictitious election results that elect a fictitious president... mean we have a man sending us to war for fictitious reasons (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: shame on you Mr Bush. ["Re: Freedom from information"]

(...) Yeah, he was pretty much boo'ed off the stage. It was a good show though--probably the first time I actually sat down and watched the entire show. (hopeing for more 'Lord of the Rings' wins, but alas...) Dave K (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)