 Off-Topic / Debate / 19729
    Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Are you saying that Gore isn't a Christian? Quick internet check: Southern Baptist. Oh hey, his favorite movie is Local Hero and TV show is Futurama. Well, alright! Oh, sorry for the digression. So, if what you say is true, then the Left hates (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —John Neal
   (...) Not necessarily. If he believes like a good boy in global warming, abortion, gun control, entitlements, etc,etc, and keeps his (misguided) religion to himself he's okay. I wonder if Bush's favorite TV show is King of the Hill? :-) (...) No, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) This is all a dodge: you stated that the left hates Bush because he is a Christian, and yet they supported a Christian for president. The evidence doesn't support your theory. (...) So was I. (...) Actually, they get what they want even if (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)