 Off-Topic / Debate / 19465
    Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ya, you're right. What the US is doing to the terrorism detainees, as you describe above, is shocking and disgusting. Thanks for reminding us. Oh wait, you're talking about the ICC, aren't you? I got confused for a minute (...) It does? Not if (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Dave Schuler
   (...) My understanding is that "enemy comabatant" is a term coined by the Dubya administration as a convenient way of referring to people that the admin found inconvenient. Since no war has been formally declared, the US can (nominally) claim not to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)