 Off-Topic / Debate / 19453
Re: Just caught this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:34:05 GMT

"The stunned Paras from 16 Air Assault Brigade were forced to tell the
Iraqis they were not firing at them, and ordered them back to their home
country telling them it was too early to surrender."

If the troops are there to free the Iraquis from an evil dictator, why were
the Iraquis sent *back*? Is the calendar more important than the publically
stated goal of the war???

Me puzzled :-S

Pedro