 Off-Topic / Debate / 19445
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:16:08 GMT

Orion:

I believe we have both the means and the intelligence (spy-style
intelligence) to go after A.Q. (a well-known terrorist organization that
claims at least some part in the WTC disaster and that has few, if any,
sympathizers) -- but we do not do so, or we have not done so very effectively.

Don't confuse my normally pacifistic attitude with a willingness to just
lump it when A.Q. (probably) has killed 3K plus in New York. I say let's
nail the SOBs. I think that is fairly thought of as defense of the country
-- to protect the lives and property of people in the U.S. No arguments, buddy.

This, of course, has nothing to do with war in Afghanistan or Iraq, and
probably a lot more to so with a possible war with, if not in, Saudi Arabia.
We could at least let them know we are watching them closely and not very
amused by their two-faced dealings with the U.S. But we have done nothing
instead.

-- Hop-Frog