 Off-Topic / Debate / 19444
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:06:15 GMT

I support the military members not because they are fighting a war.  I
support them because they are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons,
daughters, husbamds, wives, and coworkers away from their friends and
families and away from home.

It may seem strange, but there are Iraqis with mothers, fathers, sisters,
brothers, sons, daughters, husbands, wives, and co-workers too. I expect the
vast majority of them mean you no harm; most of the rest are just following
orders like you.

Scott A