 Off-Topic / Debate / 19412
    Açores —Pedro Silva
   (I had to bring it up... sorry in advance for the apparent jingoism) So, Bush, Blair and Aznar are to meet in the Lajes base (Açores) next Sunday - funny how *the portuguese* were the last to know it, but that's not my point. The real question is (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)