 Off-Topic / Debate / 1939
    Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep) —Mike Stanley
   (...) That's one heckuva weird scenario. I probably fit into most of that as well, and I don't ever recall being put into a situation where peer pressure or anything else might have suggested that I murder someone. (...) Yep, put the kid down. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) What's so weird about it? Seriously. (...) Really? I got angry at people from time to time. I took myself way too seriously, and essentially plotted murder on a couple of occasions. When the littleton killings took place, I thought 'there, but (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep) —Mike Stanley
   (...) What's so weird? The actually following through on thoughts of killing someone, I suppose. (...) I'd like to think otherwise, myself. The few times in my childhood and adult life that I have been truly angry enough to want to do physical harm (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)