 Off-Topic / Debate / 19385
  Re: I'm just going to take a back seat.... Re: You Can Lead A Horse To Water....

(...) You are spot on, Mike! Terrorists fear strength and feed on weakness, not the other way around. God, why is this concept so friggin' hard to understand?? People say "if we attack Iraq, we will be bringing more terrorist attacks upon (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I'm just going to take a back seat.... Re: You Can Lead A Horse To Water....

(...) Fight this war now before our ill-equiped childeren have to do so. While we're sending our kids to dance lessons and soccer practice, they're having their kids bow down to hate americans and teaching pre-teens to fire automatic weapons. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)