 Off-Topic / Debate / 19341
19340  |  19342
Subject:
Getting to know you... Getting to know all about you...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:55:01 GMT

I was just thinking...
(light frivolous stuff to follow, but still, I hope, debatable...)

We're all here on the info superhighway...

So where do you guys surf to daily--what are your favourite sites?

Here's my list:
(except for LUGNET...)

http://sparky.i989.net/
-of course my homepage'll be first...

http://www.sinfest.net/
My favourite comic strip, now that Sparky passed away and Watterson isn't
doing it anymore...

http://www.cnn.com/
-so I can keep up on 'da news' at work

http://www.slackersguild.com/
-just 'cause--I don't agree with all of it, but I appreciate the
'non-effort' that goes into it ;)

http://www.actsofgord.com/
-when my job gets too stressful due to "PBKAC", its good to see how others
deal with idiots.

http://hensel.lifepatterns.net/
-again, just 'cause

http://www.apmaths.uwo.ca/~bfraser/version1/lorenzintro.html
-as above, but this time with 'chaos mathematics' :)

http://www.google.ca/
-my search engine of choice

Anyway, these are the sites I frequently visit and read--some don't change
but I visit every so often just to look.

Anyway, where do you surf and why?  Just curious...

Dave K