 Off-Topic / Debate / 19302
  Re: W

(...) Oh I forgot the Quayle! Oh how that brings back the SNL skits... VP Cheney doesn't seem to get in the news as much--only thing I hear about him is his poor health and his oil ties with Iraq. I don't think I've ever heard him speak. Dave K (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: W

(...) I don't think you have clearance for that. He only speaks when he's in Undisclosed Locations.... (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: W

(...) We only ever hear from the puppet-master at the end of the show. ;) Scott A (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)