 Off-Topic / Debate / 19278
Re: Religious bigotry = Patriotism, say State Representatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 05:26:21 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/03/04/prayer.walkout.ap/index.html

So now dissenting opinion is unpatriotic, and Islam is the font of hatred.
Very nice!

    Dave!

The real shame is the walkout idiots missed the whole point of the thing in the
first place.  Sometimes I think we need to invent stupidity seeking missles. Of
course then we would have the nasty problem of them turning around and smacking
us too. :-)

-Mike Petrucelli