 Off-Topic / Debate / 19155
    Re: The Prisoner Series--was Re: Freedom from information —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The order of the episodes is apparently the subject of much debate, they apparently were shown in the order they were completed (as the series was much behind schedule, over budget etc) rather than an order that makes "sense". "Fallout", the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Prisoner Series--was Re: Freedom from information —David Koudys
   (...) It helps a lot! Thanks. Reading thru the first couple episode synopsis hearkened me back to the day when I could debate Star Trek eps. with the best of 'em--wow that's alotta info! Camera positions and all! These types of things always bring (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)