 Off-Topic / Debate / 19149
  Re: Freedom from information

(...) Tank? What tank? There is no tank. (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Freedom from information

(...) makeshift tank, or bin (I only saw the ep. once and that was so long ago I can't remember). Before the website, as posted above, was around, the euphimism for any show that has gone south was known as "jumping the shark tank" Of course, there (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)