 Off-Topic / Debate / 1909
    Re: Taking things on faith (was Re: POV-RAY orange color —John Neal
    Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip legitimate rant on history of "Christian" actions> (...) Lar- I'm going to submit to you this: Being a Christian means literary being "Christ-like". I don't care what anyone *says* they are, if they are not acting (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Taking things on faith (was Re: POV-RAY orange color —Larry Pieniazek
   John Neal wrote: <snip rather moving account> So stipulated. Rules a very large percentage of professed christians, out, though. And also doesn't give the outsider much of a yardstick. Let me say that I have no truck with true christians who leave (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)